Responsible for the maintenance and repair of complex mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, and diesel systems on a variety of rental and construction equipment.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Properly diagnose and troubleshoot electrical, hydraulic and engine problems.
- Remove and replace damaged, worn, or failed components for repairs and service updates.
- Install parts and components correctly within a timely manner.
- Rebuild hydraulic devices, undercarriages, and various types of engines.
- Test and perform quality checks on repairs of rental and compact construction equipment.
- Perform duties both in the shop and at customer sites.
- Maintain accurate documentation on work orders.