>> Byrd Regional Hospital
Employee Type :
>>Healthcare - Health Services
Job Type :
Required Education :
>> Not Specified
Required Experience :
>> Not Specified
Medical Technologist - MT
"All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin".
The Medical Technologist is responsible for the completion of the routine workload in the specimen and processing areas according to established laboratory policies and procedures, the exact nature of the work may vary depending upon the workload and the assigned duties. This position does not involve any supervisory responsibilities and works under the direction of the Director or Assistant Director of Laboratory Services.
- Bachelor Degree plus completion of accredited Medical Technology school.
- Current Clinical Lab Scientist - Generalist License with the Louisiana State Board of Medical Examiners
- Minimum of two years experience in Hospital or Medical Office environment.
- Able to meet sensory requirements of the job.
- Capable of performing all laboratory tests and related calculations.
- A proficiency in written and verbal communication.
- Able to participate in laboratory Quality Assurance Program.
- Posses ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with the public
- Ability to perform phlebotomy services as required.
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.