Full-Time, Part-Time & Flexible Hours Positions Available
- Nitec/'N' Level/'O' level / Diploma in Nursing or equivalent
- Clinic experience preferred
- Familiarity with medications is necessary
- Standard working arrangement (6 days /44 hours per week, including weekends)
- Part-time and Flexible working hours also can be arranged
- Able to perform shift work
- Ability to communicate with Mandarin/English/dialects speaking clients is a plus
- Computer & Ms Office literate
Singaporean may apply.
Fresh graduates are welcome.
Training will be provided.
Interested applicants please submit your resume with a recent photo and expected salary to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
or Call 8428 1850/ 6472 0384 (Monday to Friday 9.00am-6.00pm) to arrange for an interview.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Do visit our website @ www.prohealth.sg to know more about us