Responsible for the coordination of all aspects involved with finalizing the real estate closing process. Communicate with client, borrower, internal staff and other outside agencies to facilitate all closing issues in a timely manner. Assist with marketing tasks including preparing flyers, booklets, social media updates, and mailers as directed by broker. Support daily office functions such as receiving rent payments from tenants, answering phones, and file maintenance.
- Minimum high school diploma; some college preferred
- Work experience in real estate industry is a preferred (real estate license is a plus but not required)
- Working knowledge of real estate closing procedures
- Excellent Written and Oral Communication Skills
- Strong Organizational and Time-Management Skills
- Highly Motivated Self-Starter
- Ability to Make Decisions, Improvise, and Solve Problems
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- Review and maintain all documents and files related to the sale, purchase, or rental of property to ensure compliance with state requirements
- Communicate with clients, agents, attorneys, lenders, inspectors, etc. to provide a smooth closing process for all parties
- Use Microsoft Word to prepare and print listing flyers and booklets as requested by listing agent.
- Print and mail marketing materials as directed.
- Assist with back-office property management functions such as receiving and recording rent checks from tenants.
Source - Charlotte Observer