LAST UPDATED: Jul 23, 2014
We have an excellent opportunity with an exciting company located in the heart of the SF Valley. Full time hours - Temp to Hire opportunity, Bilingual Preferred
Compounders must be capable of developing strict habits to minimize the possibility of error in their work. They must be able to work in an environment where their work is closely reviewed with minor error.
Position Duties and Responsibilities
1. Sets up equipment as needed to compound products.
2. Completes and verifies manufacturing documentation as required.
3. Uses scales, meters, and manual measurements to measure material quantities
4. Operate various lifts to move materials to and from pallet racks.
5. Able to perform basic troubleshooting of equipment, make basic repairs and involve supervision and maintenance as needed.
6. Follows written procedures from batch records, SOP's and departmental procedure in compounding of bulk products.
7. Identifies and communicates discrepancies with materials, products or equipment.
8. Work with supervision, maintenance, QC and R&D in the resolution of discrepancies.
9. Clean and sanitary in the handling of equipment and materials
10. Maintains a clean professional personal appearance and working area.
11. Wear personal protective equipment as required.
12. Performed other duties as assigned.
1. High School education or equivalent
2. Good communication skills; speaking, reading and writing (English)
3. Good math skills; subtraction, addition, multiplication and division, decimals
4. No allergies or sensitive to chemicals that preclude the handling of materials or personal protective equipment.
5. Able to move up to 50 pounds
6. Able to handle full 55 gallon drums.
7. Able to be qualified in the use of all lifts
8. Mechanical aptitude to understand the use of pumps, homogenizers, and other equipment used in the manufacturing of products.
9. Able to work independently and as team player.