Irsik & Doll is accepting applications for a Chief Financial Officer (CFO). The position is responsible for directing the financial functions of the company, including establishing and maintaining the company’s accounting practices and procedures as well as directing Internal Controls/Risk Management, Human Resources, Information Technology, and Safety/Loss Prevention. The CFO will serve as a member of the executive leadership team and report to President/Chief Executive Officer. Position is located in Cimarron, Kansas.
• Overall responsibility for financial reporting, external audit, internal controls and capital/operating budget.
• Actively engaged in growth strategies, analytical decisions and feasibility & efficiency studies.
• Responsible for treasury functions, including monitoring cash transactions, borrowing/investing positions, maintains relationships with lending institutions.
• Involved in insurance coverage, identifying and acting upon risk factors, handles legal affairs, and management functions.
• Ensures tax compliance with accurate and timely completion of all tax returns including quarterly and annual tax reporting.
• Through the position of Director of Human Resources, assists and contributes to employee recruiting, performance evaluation, compensation and benefit programs of the company.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting at an accredited college or university. - REQUIRED
• Certified Public Accountant (CPA) preferred.
• Must have 8-10 years of progressive career growth in a financial position, with most recent experience as a Chief Financial Officer or Controller within the agriculture industry.
• Experience with multi-site operations and technology based systems.
• Proven management ability and can handle external relationships.