Non-profit membership services coordinator Self-directed professional required for associations of state and provincial government officials headquartered in Lexington, KY (see www.clearhq.org). Three years' experience of non-profit work required; membership-based association experience preferred. Key responsibilities: membership outreach, retention and engagement; website content maintenance; social media initiatives and stakeholder communications; committee staffing and coordination. College degree necessary, travel required. Send cover letter, resume and salary requirements by August 8 to:email@example.com.
1. Oversee and populate CLEAR’s social media initiatives
2. Membership outreach, retention and engagement, including responding to membership questions
3. Track membership levels and provide reports as needed
4. Staffing Regulatory Agency Administrators Committee, Examination Resources and Advisory Committee and the Awards Program.
5. Website content maintenance
6. Inquiry and referral services to constituents
7. Produce and maintain association committee rosters; oversee electronic distribution of materials and information for in-person meetings
8. Draft CLEAR member and stakeholder communications (CLEAR News, CLEAR Update, Central Agency contacts, committee participation invite, Toolkit promos and calls for submission, call for Board nominations, announce election results, call for Awards nominations, announce Award recipients, Resource Brief and CER announcements)
9. Oversee maintenance of CLEAR mailing lists (and coordination of Canadian Anti-Spam Legislation compliance efforts)
Source - Lexington Herald Leader