U.S. Residential Group is a national full-service, fee-based apartment management company for conventional and affordable multi-housing communities. At USRG, our mission is to simply be the best apartment management company in the United States and to provide quality management, professional service, and superior operating results to our clients and residents.
POSITION PROFILE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The District Manager will have responsibility of providing strategic leadership and overseeing all administrative, management, and fiscal operations within their assigned portfolio. Qualified candidates must possess strong leadership skills and enjoy training, mentoring and empowering people.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
• Improving the overall financial performance of all properties within the portfolio by increasing revenues and controlling expenses while maintaining Company standards.
• Optimizing the use of personnel resources by hiring, training, empowering and motivating on-site Property Managers and team members.
• Developing and implementing marketing plans catered to the needs of each Community.
• Communicating effectively and on a regular basis with Senior Management to provide updates on Community operations and issues.
• Drives performance metrics aligned with operational strategies and assists in the preparation of the annual operating budget for their portfolio.
• Provides guidance to Community Managers, advising on solutions and monitoring outcomes.
• Works with Community Managers, Regional Vice-Presidents and Human Resources to address staffing needs and employee relations.
• Counsel's under-performing associates and provides critical feedback to improve performance.
• Remains current on trends within real estate and property management industries.