To manage Automotive Art retail sales outlets in South Florida.
Critical to the success of this position will be to achieve Company objectives:
- Meet sales targets,
- Manage inventory controls and expenses.
- Develop and execute sound marketing initiatives,
- Expansion of the product and service offerings.
- Maintenance of sound merchandising techniques
- Good housekeeping practices.
- Good inventory levels.
- Recruiting and developing a highly motivated team within the organisation
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Supervising store managers, sales representatives and retail staff of the South Florida retail
- Generally overseeing all facets of retail and mobile store operations.
- Develop sales and expense capital budgets.
- Setting pricing policies, in order to maximize the competitiveness of product categories.
- Monitoring and reporting on the performance of each of the Automotive Art retail points.
- Developing and implementing marketing, pricing and promotional plans.
- Assist in developing business plans for the retail operations in South Florida.
- Develop relationships with customers to ensure customer satisfaction.
Qualifications & Experience:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Sales, Marketing or related field.
- Strong communication, analytical and leadership skills.
- Fluent in English and Spanish.
- Computer literate with proven skills in MS Office Suite.
- At least 3 years of management experience.
- Experience in the autobody paint industry will be an asset.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.
To learn more about Automotive Art visit us at www.automotiveartpaints.com
Only suitable applications will be acknowledged. Deadline for receipt September 5th, 2014
Source - Miami Herald