Senior Tax Accountant - Edina CPA Firm:
Senior Tax Accountants work with Mid-Sized and Small Companies in various industries, High Net-Worth individuals including Business Owners, Professionals and Investors, and Not-for-Profit entities. As a Senior Tax Accountant with our firm, you'll be responsible for developing strong working relationships with clients built on understanding their businesses and challenges. Work on multiple team engagements, including all pieces of any particular engagement - not just one part. You'll begin reviewing returns and work papers, and assist with the training of junior staff.
- Prepare and learn to review tax returns for Individuals, S & C-Corporations, Partnerships, Trusts and Not-for-Profits.
- Prepare and learn to review Amended returns.
- File Extensions.
- Prepare Tax Planning and Projections.
- Handle routine client questions, and work with clients to obtain necessary information for financials and tax return completion.
- Communicate client service improvement and business growth opportunity ideas to management.
- Respond to IRS notices independently.
- Prepare accurate tax work papers.
- Conduct tax research for unusual situations.
- Assist with training of junior tax accountants with software & support in tax issues.
- Make journal entries for year-end close including bank reconciliation.
- Generating trial balance & financial statements.
- Analyze current and prior year General Ledger, Cash book, Journal.
- Discuss with client year-end adjustments to be included.
Description of the Firm:
Entrepreneurial - Quality - Caring - Innovation - Life Balance. These values guide everything we do and how we do it. We offer the full suite of financial services a private businesses and their owners seek. Our clients are some of the most dynamic business leaders in our state and beyond. They are involved in Manufacturing, Agribusiness, Hospitality, Real Estate Development, Professional Services, Investment Companies, Technology, Transportation, and more. Working with them is exciting, challenging and deeply rewarding. With professional drive, continuous hunger to learn, and commitment, you'll find abundant support and opportunities to create your incredible career with us!
Senior Tax Accountant (Accounting / Public Accountant / Tax / CPA)