AFLAC Sales Representative
Requirements for AFLAC Sales Representative:
- Desire to work with a leading company that will offer you excellent marketing support.
- Vibrant personality and professional presence.
- Drive to help others.
- Articulate self-starter and team player.
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required.
- Aflac’s stock bonus program allows career associates to participate in the company’s growth, profitability and success as a stockholder.
- Aflac’s Associate Bonus Club (ABC) rewards associates for recruiting new members to the field force.
- Aflac Associates have the opportunity to join the National Association of Professional Agents (NAPA).
- World-class training program, Aflac Sales Academy.
Related Terms: account executive, outside sales, inside sales, sales executive, AE, salesman, saleswoman, sales person, selling, policy, underwrite, underwriter, LTC, insurance salesman, insurance salesperson, coverage, insurance, financial advisor, financial planner, financial counselor, financial analyst, portfolio, finance, profit & loss, profit and loss, investment advisor, investment counselor, investment, retirement planning, education planning, insurance sales, insurance agent, financial sales, agent, financial rep, financial representative, financial professional, financial services, series 6, series 63, long term care, ltc, life and health, mortgage, loan officer, realtor, real estate, loan, agent, loan agent, processor, loan processor, mortgage, banking, finance, commercial loan, loan officer, new opportunity, marketing, retail management, sales associate, sales manager, consultant, producer, entry level, entrylevel, training, management training, management, customer service representative, L&H, Life & Health, Life and Health License, Licensed producer