Project Engineer - Kansas City
- BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Chemical Engineering, or related technical degree.
Travel Requirements :
- Three or more years of direct automation experience with HMI, SCADA, PLC’s, DCS, and process control system architecture design required.
- Packaging and process controls experience in the Consumer Products and/or life sciences industries is preferred; food/beverage and/or engineering consulting experience is a plus.
- 20-40% regional travel required to support installation and start-up activities.
- Relocation assistance may be provided.
Design Group offers a team focused work environment with a competitive salary, performance based incentive pay, and benefits including medical, dental, life insurance, and 401(k) with matching contributions.
To apply for this position, please forward resume and cover letter to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Design Group is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
All applicants must be authorized to work in the US.
Hair Sample Drug Screening is part of our employment process.
This organization uses E-Verify.
Design Group is an independent and autonomous operating division within Barry-Wehmiller Companies, Inc., and has the corporate support and financial backing of its $1.5 billion parent company. Barry-Wehmiller is a diversified global supplier of manufacturing technology and services across a broad spectrum of manufacturing plants.