- Desire to work with a leading company that will offer you excellent marketing support.
- Vibrant personality and professional presence.
- 40 hour work week
- Effective verbal communication and writing skills
- Ability to work independently on projects
- Generate new business opportunities through networking, obtaining referrals and marketing calls
- Conduct meetings with employers to customize an Aflac program to meet their employees' needs
- Conduct meetings with employees to communicate Aflac benefits
- Enroll participating employees
- Service accounts
- Aflac’s stock bonus program allows career associates to participate in the company’s growth, profitability and success as a stockholder.
- Aflac’s Associate Bonus Club (ABC) rewards associates for recruiting new members to the field force.
- Aflac Associates have the opportunity to join the National Association of Professional Agents (NAPA).
- World-class training program, Aflac Sales Academy.
Related Terms: account executive, outside sales, inside sales, sales executive, AE, salesman, saleswoman, sales person, selling, policy, underwrite, underwriter, LTC, insurance salesman, insurance salesperson, coverage, insurance, financial advisor, financial planner, financial counselor, financial analyst, portfolio, finance, profit & loss, profit and loss, investment advisor, investment counselor, investment, retirement planning, education planning, insurance sales, insurance agent, financial sales, agent, financial rep, financial representative, financial professional, financial services, series 6, series 63, long term care, ltc, life and health, mortgage, loan officer, realtor, real estate, loan, agent, loan agent, processor, loan processor, mortgage, banking, finance, commercial loan, loan officer, new opportunity, marketing, retail management, sales associate, sales manager, consultant, producer, entry level, entrylevel, training, management training, management, customer service representative, L&H, Life & Health, Life and Health License, Licensed producer