Our client is a global leader in their industry providing essential products and services to consumers and businesses alike. They are an admired brand and pride themselves on their innovative utilization of technology. This is client wishes to hire several experienced Linux System Administrators for a long-term project that can e located in Atlanta or Austin. The Linux System Administrators will be responsible for configuring, monitoring and maintaining the Linux operating systems. Additionally, this position is responsible for ensuring that all servers operate at optimum levels, The candidate must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills. Should be comfortable working in a team environment and willing to work flexible hours. On-call and after hours support is a requirement of this position.
• Responsible for delivery of assigned tasks within the delivery cycle of a project. Understands a broad spectrum of technology in order to deliver part of a detailed technical design, which meets customer requirements. Tasks may include installing new systems applications; updating applications, firmware, and drivers; creating boundaries for as well as performing configuration and testing activities; applications programming for assigned modules within a larger program; assisting in the preparation of technical presentations and demonstrations; and participating in customer meetings.
• Works with minimal direction from the technical lead and with customer nominated representatives to accomplish assigned tasks. Contributes to design for specific deliverables and assists in the development of technical solutions.
• Participates as part of a team and maintains good relationships with team members and customers. Understands industry strategy and the role that the individual plays.
• Uses knowledge tools and reuses information for the benefit of projects, and of professional development.
• Uses and contributes to technical forums within the business environment and local professional communities and technical user groups. Focuses on single customer. Brings some specialized knowledge to a project team and solves moderately complex problems.