Auditor - Milwaukee CPA Firm:
Auditors work with Mid-Sized and Small companies in multiple industries. As an Auditor with our firm, you’ll be responsible for completing client engagements, while developing strong working relationships with clients built around understanding their businesses and challenges. As an Auditor, you’ll work all aspects of engagements, participate in continuing education, and continue to get the necessary on-the-job training to grow professionally. You’ll learn our processes, become proficient, and progress toward the role of In-Charge with responsibility for managing engagements and junior Auditors.
- Gain understanding of clients' needs and expectations, their business and industry, accounting and control systems, employees, company values and industry specific GAAP and GAAS issues.
- Assist planning and conducting annual audit, review and compilation engagements with a variety of clients.
- Prepare financial statements.
- Perform technical work and develop technical skills on-going.
- Maintain a good working relationship with clients, and work with client management and staff to perform audit services
- Assess risks and evaluate the client's internal control structure.
- Work with audit team to identify and resolve client issues discovered during audit process.
- Assist firm management prepare engagement reports of findings and recommendations.
Description of the Firm:
Do you appreciate client variety and resources of the Big Four, but not the hours, travel, or red tape? Do you like the idea of working directly with Partners and clients? This is the firm where you find the best tools, colleagues, and work-life balance. We offer diverse, challenging work from a wide range of clientele in exciting industries such as energy, financial services, healthcare, non-profit, real estate, manufacturing and municipalities. You'll have the chance to make an impact here.
Auditor (Accounting / Public Accountant / Audit / CPA)