Join Our Team!
Our vision statement is clear: to be "The Customers' First Choice for Value and Convenience." Since nearly 2 million people visit our locations every day, we know that the Speedway team is making that vision a reality. We're committed to attracting and employing the best people by offering competitive salaries, outstanding benefits, a diverse work environment, and challenging growth opportunities.
The Co-Manager Trainee position at Speedway is more than just a job. It is an opportunity. After completion of our in-depth, hands-on training program, Co-Managers are assigned to select stores to work alongside some of our most successful store managers. Our strong "promote from within" philosophy makes the Co-Manager Trainee position one with true potential for advancement to the ranks of Store Manager, District Manager and beyond. With more than 1460 stores in nine states and almost 2,000,000 customers visiting our locations every day, we value our employees. We offer competitive salaries, bonuses and terrific benefits.
- The position of Co-Manager Trainee is a developmental one, focused on attracting new college graduates as well as experienced retail professionals.
- This is the position that will enable you to learn, grow and advance to the store manager position within the designated market area.
- Many of the responsibilities of the Store Manager will also be yours.
- The Co-Manager is involved in hiring, developing and directing the store’s employees as well as completing cash handling, safety, maintenance and merchandising responsibilities.
- In the Store Manager's absence, the Co-Manager is responsible for the operation of the store.
- Above all, the Co-Manager ensures that all customers receive fast and friendly service in a clean facility every time they visit the store.
Are you up for a challenge? Are you looking to join an industry leader that offers unlimited opportunities? Then apply now!
Please visit us at www.Speedway.com for more information or to fill out an application on line.
Speedway LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.