We are interviewing Bodily Injury claim adjusters with experience negotiating settlements with unrepresented claimants and claimant attorneys, to join our Orange, CA office. The hours for these positions are Mon-Fri from 9am - 6pm.
Primary responsibilities include investigating coverage, liability and damages and evaluating/negotiating bodily injury settlements in accordance with company Best Practice guidelines and state Fair Claim Practices.
· Ideal candidate has a four-year college degree with 3+ years of insurance experience handling bodily injury claims;
· Experience in handling multi-state, non-standard lines is preferred;
· Solid computer skills including experience with MS Office products, claim applications and internet navigation;
· Must possess excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize work, problem solve and make timely decisions;
· Must have outstanding verbal, written communication skills;
· Comfortable working in a fast paced, high energy “paperless" claim environment with an emphasis on teamwork and productivity;
· Must have a solid technical background with an understanding of medical and legal terminology;
· Must possess strong customer service and negotiation skills.