- Strong business background and personal history of success
- Integrity, a dedicated work ethic and the desire to help others
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- FINRA Series 7 & 63 registrations are preferred
- Advanced degrees or designations such as MBA, JD, CFP®, CPA or ChFC are advantageous.
GE-86258 (6/13) (Exp 6/15)
AXA Advisors, LLC (NY, NY 212-314-4600), member FINRA, SIPC is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
* "AXA Group" refers to AXA, a French holding company for a group of international insurance and financial services companies, together with its direct and indirect consolidated subsidiaries.
**Fee based and Non-fee Based Financial Planning is offered by Financial Professionals who are Investment Advisor Representatives.
Related Search Terms: Financial Advisor, Sales, Sales Management, Investments, Securities, NASD, FINRA, Series 6, Series 7, Broker, Agent, Representative, Registered Representative, Financial Sales, Planner, Wealth Management, Planning, Financial Planner, Fortune 100