Innotrac Corporation, founded in 1984 and based near Atlanta, Georgia, is a best-in-class commerce provider integrating digital technology, fulfillment, contact center and business intelligence solutions to support global brands. Innotrac’s fulfillment, order management and contact center solutions are integrated with all major web platforms, and seamlessly integrate with any required partner technologies. The Company employs sophisticated order processing and warehouse management technology and currently operates fulfillment centers across the continental United States, including one call center spanning all U.S. time zones. Innotrac Europe GmbH has a network of fulfillment centers, call centers, and returns processing facilities with operations in the UK, Germany, France, Denmark, Sweden, Poland, Austria, Italy, Switzerland, Ireland, Spain and the Netherlands. Connect with Innotrac at www.innotrac.com or http://www.linkedin.com/company/innotrac.
Assist the Fulfillment Center management staff in managing the daily operational flow of the Fulfillment Center to meet internal and external customer expectations. The schedule for this position is 3:30 p.m. - 12 a.m., to include over-time as needed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Lead and manage fulfillment operations, including receiving, inventory, pulling/packing, inspecting, shipping and returns.
- Maintain a high degree of quality management and continuous improvement in every facet of the fulfillment operation.
- Train, develop and evaluate subordinates as well as administer any necessary disciplinary/corrective actions.
- Plan and conduct meetings as needed.
- Create and submit reports.
- Interface with other internal groups to understand and meet customer expectations, as well as to ensure compliance to all company rules, policies and guidelines.
- Assure the safety and security of personnel and inventory.
- Assist and support the Fulfillment Center management staff.
Manage subordinates in the Fulfillment Department. This position is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of this unit. Also directly supervises non-supervisory employees. This position carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.