Fast Track General Manager
Daytime only environment – home every evening - Fast paced
Successful and established company with 120 Restaurants in 15 States, growing rapidly with 50 slated for 2014
Solid, honest, hardworking organization
Performance Based bonuses for All Managers, GM’s make Quarterly and monthly bonuses
- Group Life
- Long Term Disability
- Vacation 2 weeks the first year
- Meal Allowances
About the opportunity:
Our client is always looking for dedicated, service-oriented, hard-working people to help bring our customers the world's best Breakfast, Brunch and Lunch. Here's what you can look forward to – a great place to work, a rewarding job working with fun people, all at a restaurant where you can make money. All employees and managers work daytime hours only. Their benefit package is among the best in the entire industry. They offer health insurance, paid vacations, 401K and tuition reimbursement for eligible students.
- Work under the direction of the General Manager to manage daily operations of the restaurant
- Honesty and integrity in all things.
- The ability to attract and develop a quality staff of A players.
- Unfailing work ethic.
- Willingness to listen to coaching.
- Professional verbal and personal presentation.
- Ability to organize and inspire a team towards a common goal.
- Aptitude for food and its production.
- Awareness of restaurant finances.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Regularly works more than 40 hours per week, generally 48 to 50 hours per week, with five days on the job, and two days off work, as a general rule
- Regularly works in the kitchen leading culinary duties
- Regularly works in the dining room leading host and service functions
- Regular and reliable attendance.
Related Words: manage, manager, managers, mgr, assistant, GM, general manager, supervisor, food, dining, hospitality, café, bistro, eatery, restaurant, kitchen, AM, Assistant manager, management, restaurant manager, fast food, casual dining, family dining, meal preparation, AGM, Assistant General Manager, DM, VP, KM, AKM, Asst, Mgr, Managing Partner, MP, Kitchen Manager, FOH, FOH Manager, BOH, BOH Manager, Unit Manager, General Mgr