New Brew Pub Concept in Lexington, Kentucky
Opening at “The Square” in Downtown, Lexington
Our Company is in search of the best management talent in the industry to complete our team for the Lexington Market. We strongly believe that having skilled and professional managers is one of the main ingredients to our continued success! We are currently searching for FOH Managers, Bar Managers, Kitchen Managers and a Brew Manager. We are opening at the end of summer so we need to get out management team in training by the end of May.
Our Company has only one mission on our mind: To bring you outstanding beer, whether it's a local or one from across the world. We first opened our doors in Michigan in 2008, and since that time we have received several awards making us one of the best brew pubs in the United States. We are proud to offer over 100 beers on tap making us the gathering ground and magnet for the true beer lovers. Our Company has over 5 locations spread across the Midwest. We are growing new locations every year. As a Manager you will have the means to grow vigorously in a society of self-motivated, enthusiastic individuals who have created a booming, team-orientated work place. We are a company where every single employee matters. Our encouraging dynamic will give the Restaurant Manager an opportunity to develop personally and professionally.
We are currently hiring Managers, Bar Managers, Kitchen Managers and a Brew Manager for the Lexington, Kentucky location. The management team must have innovation, excellent leadership skills and the utmost integrity. It's imperative we find the best managers available; the success of our company rests on the success of our employees. As a Manager you will have several areas of responsibility including but not limited to; guest service, atmosphere, food and beverage quality, food safety, coaching, employee and guest morale, inventory control and training and developing.
• Aggressive Compensation
• Quarterly Bonus Potential
• On-going Performance Evaluations
• Health Insurance for the Restaurant Manager is Covered 100%
• Paid Vacations
• The Restaurant Manager must be able to demonstrate honesty and integrity inside and outside of the work place and always strive for 100% customer satisfaction
• A strong understanding of restaurant P&L statements is required for the Restaurant Manager
• The Restaurant Manager must be passionate about and thrive on the development and mentoring of others
• 3 plus years of restaurant management experience in a high volume atmosphere is a must for our management team. Kitchen Managers need to have experience managing a concept with a scratch kitchen.