Why Guaranty Bank?
Guaranty Bank is a full service bank that was founded in 1923 during the Great Depression. An industry leader in the banking business with 175+ branches in five states. Guaranty Bank focuses on high levels of customer service, sales and offers you an opportunity to succeed in our financially strong and growing company.
Passionate about building relationships and customer service, we are dedicated to your success with great managers, superior training, growth potential, and long term career opportunities you deserve.
Are you ready to be part of our highly respected team? Apply today!
If you enjoy talking with people and providing great customer service, then Guaranty Bank is the place for you! Working in our Retail Stores, you will spend your day working our teller lines handling cash and managing banking transactions as well as meeting store customers and exploring new sales opportunities. You will work with top level managers who will teach you skills in retail sales, banking and finance. Strong support, professional development and career advancements are all here for you as a Sales Associate at Guaranty Bank.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
This list of duties and responsibilities is not intended to be a complete list of all the duties and responsibilities. Duties, responsibilities and expectations may be added, deleted or modified at any time at the discretion of the supervisor.
- Working with customers on our teller lines engaging in conversations about their particular banking needs
- Ability to introduce new products and service to new as well as existing customers and a willingness to ask for referrals
- Ability to work with cash on our teller lines to accurately count, add and handle currency
- Handling money, securing customer approval and placing product orders
- Conducting needs-based consultative sales discussions in both, teller lines and in store, to introduce Guaranty Bank’s products and services
- Completing emails, voicemails and other administrative functions
- Willingness to participate in company training sessions
- Advance your career with help from your Sales Manager, fellow Sales Associates and our training and development team