- 2-3 years of related progressive experience in an upscale casual dining
environment, a la carte kitchen
- A culinary graduate with at least 2 years of progressive experience is
- A hands on management style with strong communication and
organizational skills, with the ability to effectively manage and
motivate a diverse staff.
- A strong understanding of F&B preparation and cost control
- A solid understanding of food safety practices and health department
rules and regulations.
- No more than 3-4 jobs in 10 years
- Logical steady career progression
- Accustomed to sales volume of at least $3.5to $4 million
- No significant gaps in employment without good reason
- Must have upscale to fine dining experience a chain restaurant
Related Words: manage, manager, managers, mgr, assistant, GM, general manager, supervisor, food, dining, hospitality, café, bistro, eatery, restaurant, kitchen, AM, Assistant manager, management, restaurant manager, fast food, casual dining, family dining, meal preparation, AGM, Assistant General Manager, DM, VP, KM, AKM, Asst, Mgr, Managing Partner, MP, Kitchen Manager, FOH, FOH Manager, BOH, BOH Manager, Unit Manager, General Mgr