Are you a self-driven go-getter? Love the thrill of the chase? A privately owned and operated staffing & recruiting agency is adding a Business Development Manager to their team!
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3-5 years of outside sales experience. This person understands the value of field work and building relationships, backed with solid research and strong telephone presence. Professional and ethical conduct in all aspects is a must.
Compensation includes competitive salary, bonus, and commission with no limit to total earnings.
The recruiting and staffing industry is booming and this is a tremendous opportunity for the right person!
This agency is built on providing top level service, offering only proven employees with excellent work ethic to clients. This successful and fast growing agency is rated among the top 1% of all recruiting and staffing agencies in the country.
To continue this level of success any serious candidate must have:
- Relationship building skills
- Exceptional personal drive to go the extra step in getting the message to the decision maker
- Proven record of connecting to the decision maker, regardless of roadblocks
- Very strong written & verbal communication skills
- Professional attitude in all areas
- Ability to play a key role in a team atmosphere
- Computer savvy
- Socially active with successful networking abilities
Located in North Charlotte and concentrating on North, Northwest, and Southwest Charlotte, this recruiting & staffing agency focuses on management direct hire opportunities as well as contract-to-hire opportunities in manufacturing, sales, finance, IT, engineering, administrative and light industrial sectors.
We make it all about the client. Our focus is to "Consistently Provide Client Experiences Focused on What They Value Most". We operate on three fundamental principles: exceptional client service, quality candidates, and a great marrying of the two. PrideStaff does this by tracking and measuring our performance in the following ways:
1) We track results We proudly follow the NetPromoter methodology by continually measuring, tracking & responding to feedback. In addition to industry-best NPS scores, we are consistently recognized with "best of the best in staffing" awards from the American Staffing Association. We are recognized in Forbes Magazine
2) We make it personal We don't believe in cookie cutter solutions or that all clients are alike. We treat each Client and Candidate as the individuals that they are.
3) We build loyalty The core of PrideStaff's success is relationships with candidates we place. Our candidates are crucial to delivering our Mission & they deserve to be treated fairly during the employment process.
4) We celebrate success PrideStaff has received the staffing industry's highest honor for client service: the Best of Staffing award from Inavero, Inc., our industry's leading provider of independent client & job candidate surveys. This award is earned by fewer than 1% of the top firms in North America.
Specialties: temporary, temporary-to-hire, temp, direct hire, recruiter, staffing, recruiting, career development, resume