(This is not an all-inclusive list)
All Employees Must:
* Be able to read, write and speak English.
* Be able to pass a background check and drug test.
* Possess a valid driver's license.
* Be able to stand on concrete or metal surfaces for extended periods of time
* Be able to work in an environment that frequently experiences extreme hot and cold
temperatures, loud noises and exhaust fumes.
* Be able to lift and move inventory items, trashcans and other work-related items (up to 50 lbs.)
* Be able to work at a rapid pace for long periods of time (typically no longer than 8 hours).
* Be able to push, pull, pull-up, bend at the knees and waist, twist body at the waist, raise and
hold arms overhead, turn head / neck / shoulders as needed, grasp and hold tools and other
items with hands -- all for extended periods of time or many times throughout the work shift.
Reasonable accommodation will be provided under appropriate circumstances
and in accordance with applicable law.