Food 4 Less is now accepting applications for MANAGEMENT TRAINEE!
Food 4 Less is a price-impact warehouse supermarket operating 146 stores in Nevada, Illinois, Indiana and throughout the State of California.
Food 4 Less is searching for persons who are experienced in grocery store management, and who are eager to expand their careers. If you are looking for an exciting, fast-paced work environment, we have an exciting career waiting for you at Food 4 Less.
Interviews will be conducted for those candidates whose overall qualifications most resemble the requirements outlined below, and who meet the needs of the business. The Company reserves the right to make final decisions on all open positions.
PERSONS INTERESTED IN BEING CONSIDERED FOR THE MANAGEMENT TRAINEE PROGRAM ARE INVITED TO REVIEW THE JOB DESCRIPTION BELOW. UPON SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION OF THE MANAGEMENT TRAINEE PROGRAM, QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS WILL BECOME PART OF THE STORE MANAGEMENT TEAM. THOSE CANDIDATES WHO POSSESS THE REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS SHOULD SUBMIT THEIR RESUME ALONG WITH A COVER LETTER BY CLICKING THE “APPLY NOW" BUTTON AND COMPLETING ALL REQUIRED INFORMATION.
FOOD 4 LESS CO-MANAGER
Responsible for assisting the Store Manager in maximizing sales, controlling shrink and expenses (both labor and non-payroll) in order to achieve the company goals. The Co-Manager is knowledgeable of all the functions of the Store Manager and assists in those functions on an ongoing basis and accepts full responsibility for the Store Manager’s functions in his/her absence.
1. Responsible for sales/shrink/controllable expense, and achieving planned store goals.
2. Supervise all store personnel.
3. Train Night Crew Lead, Customer 1st Manager, Assistant Customer 1st Manager, and other store department managers.
4. Monitor administration of all safety programs.
5. Assist with implementing training programs for all associates to ensure job knowledge and skills needed for advancement and promotion.
6. Active participant in public relations activities at store level.