Retail Sales Associate (Entry Level Management)
Our Support. Your Success.
Have you had success as a Retail Sales Associate or Sales Consultant? Are you looking to take the next step in your career? Denver Mattress Company offers successful Sales Associates an Entry Level Retail Management Training Program! We are seeking experienced Associates and Consultants to join our team of Trainees who have gone on to success in Store Management. Our program allows you to enjoy a high earning potential while working in a fun and energetic environment! We are a leading company in our industry. If you have the drive to grow, learn and succeed, Denver Mattress is a place where you can get promoted quickly as long as you are willing to work hard and put learning into action!
Like our products, careers at Denver Mattress Co. are built to last. Our strong industry position creates a stable workplace where you can feel secure
in your success.
As a Retail Sales Associate in training, you will have access to a world class management training program with the opportunity to gain valuable experience by partnering with dedicated and successful Store Managers! As an Entry Level Retail Sales Manager Trainee, we recognize your drive and ambition, and we want to help you advance on your desired career path. With us, you will have access to the training and resources you need to thrive at your new career. Denver Mattress gives you the keys to succeed as a Retail Sales Manager!
We recognize that you dedicate time and effort to your job, and we want you to have the resources to keep achieving. Here are some of the benefits our Trainees enjoy!
- Paid Training
- Commissions pay plus bonus opportunities
- Medical and Dental benefits
- Paid Vacation
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Additional cash rewards
Retail Sales Associate – Entry Level Management – Consultant – Store Manager Training
As a Retail Sales Associate in training, you will be selling our unique array of mattresses and accessories. You will receive hands on training in sales, marketing and business development techniques. You will shadow Store Manager, learning all of the aspects of retail and people management. Our program hinges on understanding, mastering and being able to lead your own team.
Other responsibilities of the Management Trainee position include:
- Greeting and assisting customers ascertaining their furniture wants and needs
- Answering customer questions and inquiries regarding products and services
- Seeking out information and knowledge regarding new products
- Setting and achieving personal goals
- Presenting pricing, preparing contracts and processing transactions in POS
- Placing orders and locating stock
- Maintaining knowledge of current promotions and policies regarding payment, exchanges and store security
- Participating in merchandising and product displays