We are a full service Mechanical / Electrical / Plumbing Engineering Consulting Firm that has successfully engineered both new construction and renovation projects including, tenant interiors, corporate headquarters, high-rise commercial office buildings, healthcare facilities, laboratories, academic and cultural facilities, residential and institutional buildings, restaurants and mixed-use facilities.
We are aggressively seeking an Electrical Engineer for our New York City Office.
( preferably with an E.I.T or PE )
Position Responsibilities Include:
- Lead the planning and detailed design layout.
- Design of electrical lighting, and fire alarm systems and power layouts for commercial buildings/ critical power system including regulators, generators, UPS and emergency power back-up systems
- Assist in coordination and communication with clients, consultants, design and technical team members
- AutoCAD & Revit/BIM software design experience is a plus.
- Develop project proposals and budgets
- Prepare technical reports/specifications
- Electrical Engineer with 5+ years of electrical design experience in NYC of commercial, institutional, healthcare, governmental or residential projects.
- Must possess interdisciplinary coordination skills, field experience and experience using Revit.
- License and/or LEED Certification is a Plus.
Professional Salary Range (75,000.00 to 115,000.00)
Full Benefits ( Medical & Dental )
401K - Profit Sharing Plan
"Electrical Engineer" / Design / Power Distribution / Electrical / Engineer / Lighting / New York