ACCESS Mental Health CT
This is an exciting and innovative program providing psychiatric consultation to pediatric primary care providers and linking youth to behavioral health resources.
The Behavioral Health Clinician for ACCESS Mental Health CT will provide telephonic consultation and office or community-based short-term clinical transitional care.
Wheeler Clinic fosters positive change in the lives of individuals and families, as well as in communities. We provide cutting-edge human services that address a diverse range of needs and backgrounds, enhance strengths and provide the supports that encourage recovery from challenges for a satisfying life in the community.
Wheeler Clinic offers access to a comprehensive array of benefits, including:
For Good Health
· Anthem Medical, Prescription, Dental and Vision insurance
· Health Savings Account (HSA), with company contribution of up to $1,000 per year
· Wellness Programs
· Free annual flu shots
For a Secure Future
· Company paid Life and AD&D insurance
· Company paid long-term disability insurance
· 403(b) Plan, with clinic contributions for eligible employees
For Career Advancement
· Education Reimbursement Program
· Training and development opportunities
For Work Life Balance
· Generous paid time off, including vacation, sick and personal leave
· Employee Assistance Program (EAP)- Free and confidential counseling
· Employee discounts at local spa and on Verizon Wireless services