With headquarters in Rochester, NY, Paychex, Inc. has more than 100 offices and serves approximately 554,000 payroll clients nationwide. We provide comprehensive payroll services, including payroll processing, payroll tax administration, time and attendance solutions, and employee pay services. Human Resource Services include 401(k) plan recordkeeping, workers' compensation administration, section 125 plans, a professional employer organization, and other administrative services for business. Paychex
is always looking for individuals who want to work for a company that allows for growth and development. With your desire to succeed and our training
and resources, opportunities at Paychex are more than just jobs. They are your chance to build a solid career with a company named to FORTUNE magazine's '100 Best Companies to Work For' list seven times since 2002. We provide an atmosphere that fosters a healthy work life balance
, and our comprehensive benefits package
provides health care, retirement planning, education assistance, and much more.
- Presenting products and services of Paychex, targeting larger businesses with 50-2000 employees, to final decision makers and end users within the prospect universe.
- Scheduling appointments and visiting potential and current referral sources to secure referrals to end users.
- Prospecting for new clients and new referral sources utilizing the telephone, direct mail, seminars, current client visits, or other local marketing programs directed by sales management.
- Analyzing the customer needs and interests, determining which products are appropriate for them, and referring to appropriate party when necessary.
- Expediting the resolution of customer problems or complaints.
- Completing and submitting accurate new business paperwork, expense reports, and weekly activity reports by agreed-upon dates set by sales management.
- Projecting a positive image in representing the Company to clients and the community.
- Achieving technical, competitive, and sales skills knowledge. Competency is measured by the successful attainment of objectives and performance within the 80-100 percentiles on semi-annual field evaluation tests.
- May be required to travel outside of geographical territory for purposes of attending Conference, training sessions, and/or area zone meetings.