LAST UPDATED: May 7, 2015
Home Security Call Center Sales Agents Needed.
Our client, is a leader in providing Customer Contact Center services to a select group of Fortune 100 clients. They are currently hiring for a Home Security Outbound Call Center Sales agent to work in their SW Houston Call Center. The ideal candidates need to be very detail oriented, consistent, accurate, conscientious and trustworthy.
Primary Accountabilities/Responsibilities: The responsibilities of theHome Security Call Center Sales Agent position will consist of but are not limited to:
• Professionally answer inbound telephone calls in a timely manner following proper quality control guidelines.
• Provide a consultative relationship with consumers supported by excellent product knowledge, and a thorough understanding of services offered.
• Proactively rebuttal customers while providing excellent customer service.
• Establish solid relationships with customers by maintaining positive, professional, and effective communication relationships.
• Record, report and maintain call center information as required.
• Maintain the highest standards of customer service.
• Customer centric focus with a sales friendly attitude.
Skills/Abilities/Experience & Qualifications
• Must have a minimum of six (6) months of home security sales experience. Experience does not have to be in a call center.
• Ability to handle inbound/outbound calls in a high volume team-oriented call center environment.
• Computer literate.
• Must have stable work history.
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Must be fluent in speaking, reading, writing and understanding the English language for purposes of performing necessary job duties.
• Bilingual a plus (Spanish)
• Effective time management, conflict resolution, and critical thinking skills for problem resolution issues.
• Good listening skills and the ability to deal tactfully and effectively with customers in a fast-paced sales environment.
• Excellent telephone etiquette and demeanor.
• Ability to maintain at all times a professional, positive, and friendly attitude.
• Provide outstanding and quality customer service at all times in a time sensitive operation.
• Goode decision-making, problem solving and analytical abilities.
• Must be able to attend all scheduled training classes and successfully complete the 1 week training period.
• Ability to learn quickly and be self-motivated with high initiative.
• Must be dependable and reliable.
• Must have the ability to communicate effectively with management and all levels within the organization.
Various Shifts available
Pay: Base/hr. + Commission – We have one of the top commission structures in the industry!
No Felonies, Theft or Assault charges
Hourly base plus commission paid weekly