Join one of the World’s Most Admired Companies
Robert Half is looking for professionals with staffing industry experience to join our team. If you are a self-confident, motivated person with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills – and you enjoy a fast-paced team-driven environment – contact us today!
Watch this video to learn more about working at Robert Half.
Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half Finance & Accounting:
- EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER – Our more than 60-year history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
- PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary and monthly performance-based bonuses, coupled with a benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and 401(k) or deferred compensation.
- UPWARD MOBILITY – With more than 360 locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
- TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed as a Recruiting Manager.
- RESPECTED WORLDWIDE – Robert Half once again was listed on FORTUNE® magazine's list of 'World's Most Admired Companies”. (March 18, 2013)
Robert Half has an opening for a Strategic Accounts Director to cover the Ohio Region.
The Strategic Accounts Director is the link between the client and Robert Half, anticipating and understanding the client's specific needs and offering solutions. The Director is responsible for preserving existing business and generating new business by developing new contacts. With the goal being to create credibility, build strong, lasting client relationships and earn the client's trust. This is a great opportunity to join our organization and be an integral part of our winning team.
As Strategic Accounts Director, your specific responsibilities will include:
- Conducting high level strategy client meetings.
- Developing field rollout strategies.
- Acting as the primary liaison to the client after the contract is signed.
- Conducting quarterly business reviews.
- Assisting in the resolution of any major (client) issues that arise with the account.
- Understanding and studying market trends and knowing how they affect their accounts.
- Possess 1+ years of business development experience
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills at the executive level i.e., CFO, Controller, Director of Finance, etc.
- Up to 50% travel required for this position
- Prefer staffing or consulting experience
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Able to track multiple clients and therefore must be well organized and able to interpret and draw relevant insights from various resources and methodologies
If you are interested in this position, please click the Apply link to submit your resume.
You may submit your application materials online or call 1.800.474.4253 for additional ways to apply.
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V