General Function: Responsible for the coordination and completion of projects; oversee all project aspects
which impact operational design, processes and procedures, and implementation plans and controls. Set
deadlines, assign responsibilities, monitor and summarize progress of project work. Work to strategically
identify store operational gaps and create and manage projects to fill those gaps by creating new processes or
improvements. Prepare reports for upper management regarding status of project. May lead and direct the
work of others.
Manage operational projects that minimize negative retail impact and maximize revenue
• Proactively work with internal and external customers to determine needed
improvements or operational gaps in loan products, store tools, and field leader
management tools to determine solutions as well as priorities and business requirements
• Obtain and retain complete knowledge of departmental processes and procedures for
further use in ongoing product enhancements
• Act as liaison for and serve as a process and procedure expert on other project teams.
Assist in the development, documentation, and delivery of strategic projects.
• Incorporate workflow design/improvement, data analysis, risk and stakeholder analysis,
process documentation and project scheduling.
• Manage the delivery of various projects, many simultaneously, on time, in scope and
within budget leveraging industry best practices, processes and tools.
• Create and maintain project requirement documents. These may include Request for
Information/Request for Proposals, project plans, business requirements, status reports,
financial models, risk/issue lists, project communications, quality assurance plans, change
• Prepare reports for upper management regarding status of project.
• Schedule and hold meetings to inform task holders of status and issues.
General Project Management and Duties As Assigned
• Manage and prioritize a segment of the pipeline of projects in conjunction with IT in order
to maximize positive impacts to revenue, store procedure optimization, and overall
• Resolve all assigned escalations from the field or develop workarounds related to any loan
product, tool or resource in order to maintain the store revenue stream and lessen the
impact of any technology or legal/compliance implications.
• Create and implement feedback monitoring mechanisms such as surveys to create
awareness, understanding and two-way dialogue among internal stakeholders and field associates
• Perform tasks and duties as assigned related to area of departmental responsibility.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
• 4 year college degree in Business related field
• 1-3 years Project Management or Advanced Project Coordination experience
• Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, Access, Power Point) is essential
• Ability to work with ambiguous or strict deadlines
• Demonstrated experience managing multiple priorities
• Ability to work in a diverse team environment
• Ability to self-motivate and work with minimal supervision
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Above average attention to detail and strong analytical skills
• Ability to work in a dynamic and fast pace environment
• Normal office environment
• Extended viewing of computer screens
• Limited travel (auto or plane)
...an equal opportunity employer