Our client is a leading medical device company and is currently seeking an accomplished Product Development Manager to join the team. Here is an overview of the role:
1) Oversee new product introduction design engineering resources associated with phase/gate development process
2) Facilitate creative design solutions for medical interconnect products involving fine wire applications for surgical, diagnostic, imaging and other markets
3) Engage in customer interactions to win new opportunities and ensure success for existing projects
4) Establish accountabilities and manage resources to comply with business processes and the quality management system as they apply to design engineering
5) Create and lead the application of new procedures that drive development engineering activities
6) Drive continuous improvement to reduce NPI cycle time & improve on-time & on-budget delivery of product development
7) Manage engineering resource activities applying tools such as S&OP and QP3 tools
8) Assess organizational needs, develop strategy for enhancing staff skills and execute technical succession plans
9) Provide hands-on technical leadership through the product development cycle and recommend design approaches as required
10) Manage IP (invention disclosures, patent applications, trade secrets, customer agreements, innovation recognition) associated with the development of innovative new designs
11) Oversee interaction of design team with other disciplines (marketing, quality, operations, sustaining engineering, etc.
More questions? Want to know the Salary range? Keep reading.
The best way to get more details is to click ‘Apply’, upload your resume, and ENTER YOUR QUESTIONS in the ‘Cover Letter’ field. A recruiter will call you and answer all of your questions (if they feel you are a fit for the role). Your resume will be kept CONFIDENTIAL – we respect your privacy. Our Recruiters are more likely to respond to your questions if they know you are *seriously* interested, and prefer to know a little bit about your background before calling.
1) Follow our CEO on Twitter for status-updates about your job application:http://www.twitter.com/sterlinghoffman
2) Add our CEO on Facebook:
We will try to respond to your questions privately via Twitter or Facebook only.
TAGS: Biotechnology Jobs, Pharmaceutical Jobs, Medical Device Jobs, Small Molecule, Biologic, Oncology, Hematology, Dermatology, Neurology, Cardiology, Urology, Nephrology, Vaccine, Disease, Drug Development, Surgery, Physician, EMR, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Scientist, R&D, Clinical Research, Clinical Trial, Regulatory Affairs, Nutraceutical, Surgeon, MD, Hospital, Immunology, Quality, QC, Validation, Engineer, QA, Manufacturing, Engineering, Aseptic, Sterility, Hospital, Research and Development, Medical Affairs, Drug Safety