Physical Therapist - Lehigh Acres Area - $5,000 Sign On Bonus!!
Five star quality care that's what our patients have come to expect from Greystone Home Health. We are a growing boutique home health company that emphasizes on the best patient care and highest clinical standards in the industry. With Greystone Home Health, great healthcare has come home.
Greystone Home Health has a fabulous opportunity for a driven, passionate, caring Physical Therapist, PT. The PT will assess and evaluate therapeutic/rehabilitative/functional status, participate in the development of the total plan of care, evaluate home environment, assess for muscle strength, mobility, gait, ROM potential for rehab, direct physical therapy treatment, determine priority needs for physical therapy, and report to physician patient's reaction to treatment or changes in condition. We pay full time salaries to our employees, current federal rates for mileage reimbursement, and are rolling out a (POC) paperless system which will reduce your paper work and allow you to do what you do best, treat patients!
The best people, the best care, the best services for the best reason: Serving our patients. That means making sure we have the best team available who believe that taking care of our staff is just as important to us as taking care of our residents.
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance. Your well being is important, and we value it.
- Paid time off, including vacation and sick time. Because as much as you love your job, we want you to also love having time to be you.
- A 401K retirement plan. You're our company's future, let us help you take care of yours.
- Continuing education credits. Life, learning, and education are our top priorities.
- Tuition reimbursement. The more you know, the more we can grow together.
- This is a Greystone Healthcare Company. As a growing organization, we offer many different career paths to help you achieve your professional goals.
And that's just the basics.
- Must have a masters degree in physical therapy approved by an accredited organization.
- Licensed to practice as physical therapist in the state of Florida.
- Two years of appropriate experience as a physical therapist.
- Community/home health experience is preferred.
- Demonstrates good verbal and written communication and organization skills.
- Possesses and maintains current CPR certification.
For more career opportunities and information, check out our website (http://www.greystonehcm.com/
), follow us on Twitter (www.twitter.com/greystonehcm
) and become our fan on Facebook under Greystone Healthcare Management.