Nashville, Tenn.-based Bridgestone Americas, Inc. is the U.S. subsidiary of Bridgestone Corporation, the world’s largest tire and rubber company.
Bridgestone Americas and its subsidiaries develop, manufacture and market a wide range of Bridgestone, Firestone and associate brand tires to address the needs of a broad range of customers, including consumers, automotive and commercial vehicle original equipment manufacturers, and those in the agricultural, forestry and mining industries.
The companies are also engaged in retreading operations throughout the Western Hemisphere and produce air springs, roofing materials, and industrial fibers and textiles. The Bridgestone Americas family of companies also operates the world’s largest chain of automotive tire and service centers.
Guided by its One Team, One Planet message, the company is dedicated to achieving a positive environmental impact in all of the communities it calls home.
Under the general direction of the Shared Business Services (SBS) Procure to Pay Master Data Operations Lead, this role is responsible for performing analytical work of moderate complexity. This role supports Workflow and document management processes for multiple business units. Receives instruction and guidance from others.
- Operate and maintain invoice approval workflow process
• Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to workflow process
• Review and analyze exceptions and rejected transactions
• Perform functions related OCR technologies using Captiva Modules
• SAP-Captiva interface error correction within Captiva console
• Manage the operation of high volume sophisticated scanners and Captiva software
• Manage Documentum work queue for multiple business units
• Manage escalated items
• Review work flow queue for old items
• Train new SAP workflow users
• Train new Documentum users
• Provide client services related to workflow
• Ensure documents stored in Documentum are properly indexed or linked
• Collaborate with IT to improve the process.