MCISClearance Level Needed:
About the Opportunity
ManTech Mission, Cyber & Intelligence Solutions (MCIS) Group has exciting opportunities for Senior Software Test Engineers!
Are you a passionate engineer who is seeking a rewarding career that pushes the envelope of cutting edge technologies?
Do you want to work with a well respected company that actively recruits the most gifted and innovative professionals in the Intelligence Community?
The Computer Forensics and Intrusion Analysis (CFIA) Branch of ManTech MCIS is looking for a highly motivated and qualified Senior Software Test Engineer in the San Antonio, TX area. This is a rewarding and highly challenging position with direct support and significant impact to operations of national security. In this role, you&ll have the opportunity to work in a challenging and exciting work environment with a flexible work schedule. You&ll be working on mission critical projects that directly work to safeguard our country.
ManTech is dedicated to hiring the best of the best, and in order to do so we offer great pay and excellent benefits.
Major Job Functions:
• Provides technical expertise in the design, development, testing and debugging of new and/or complex enhancements to test and automation software supporting highly skilled, low-level C/C++ developers and researchers
• Leverages knowledge of ASP/.Net, MSSQL, Python and Virtualization technologies in a heterogeneous environment while working within an Agile development team to create product backlogs, iterate through sprint planning and release cycles, and deliver critical solutions supporting product teams
• Creates and modifies test scripts to certify system changes
• Executes test scripts to ensure quality software is produced for release
• Reviews requirements, specifications, and documentation to gain a thorough understanding of the software products and processes to be engineered and automated
• Assists with configuration management tasks on projects as required and helps author traceability matrices and test reports
• Develops and maintains test control databases that ensures test data integrity for distribution to development staff for comprehensive unit testing
• Resolves developer requirements for test automation software and collaborates with product teams to apply innovative approaches to software modifications and/or enhancement
• Researches, analyzes, and provides strategy for new and emerging test automation tools and techniques, to ensure the best automation solutions are available
Individuals must be a U.S. Citizen and be eligible to obtain a US Security Clearance. Applicants with the appropriate skills, but without a security clearance, are still encouraged to apply. If you&re the right fit for the job, we&ll make it happen. Applicants will be subject to a government security background investigation.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Bachelor&s degree in one of the following disciplines: Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Software Engineering or a related field preferred
• A strong grasp of Agile/automation test techniques including: test-driven development (TDD); continuous integration, regression and customer acceptance testing
• Knowledge and understanding of Python 2.X; automation of VMware Workstation and vSphere ESXi virtual machines; continuous build systems such as Hudson/Jenkins; ASP.NET, jQuery, Microsoft Visual Studio, and Microsoft SQL
• Experienced with source control and code repository tools
• Previous professional development experience in Windows and/or Linux environments
• Direct experience in one or more of the following areas: test validation, test reporting, documentation and training of test automation tools, production level software, user interface design, network protocols, network devices, multiple operating systems, and secure architectures
• Familiarity working with and supporting geographically separated teams
About Our Company:
For over 40 years, ManTech International Corporation has provided innovative technologies and solutions for mission-critical national security programs for the Intelligence Community; the U.S. departments of Defense, State, Homeland Security, and Justice; the Space Community; National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration; and other U.S. federal government agencies. ManTech ranks as a Top 100 IT company in the world (BusinessWeek magazine) and is a Top 10 military friendly employer (G.I. Jobs magazine). With over 10,000 employees in 300 locations in the U.S and around the globe, ManTech delivers comprehensive systems engineering and integration, cyber security/information assurance, C4ISR, and global logistics and communications.
CFIA is a ManTech Branch specialized in advanced Cyber Network Operations (CNO) development. Our recipe for success stems from the fundamental computer intrusion expertise and sound methodology our engineers bring from over a decade of formal training and practical experience. Our engineers are skilled in a wide variety of technical competencies such as OS internals, file systems, x86 and x64 assembly, reverse engineering, kernel programming and debugging, binary file formats, vulnerability research, exploit development, rootkit and anti-rootkit development, digital forensics, hardware and embedded systems programming, and Windows and Linux driver development. We have established ourselves with a deep bench of over 150 CNO programmers that enable cutting-edge research, development, and operations support within the national CNO community. Our offensive cyber tradecraft bolsters our defensive technologies and our defensive cyber tradecraft bolsters our offensive technologies to provide unmatched, full-spectrum CNO capabilities. ManTech&s CNO software development methodologies combine the professionalism of modern software development with the agility and adaptability required to support mission critical cyber operations
To apply, please upload your resume and complete a ManTech Employment Application at www.mantech.com/careers Also, please feel free to forward a Word formatted resume [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
We look forward to talking to you about an exciting career with ManTech.
ManTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer.