1. Must have a high school diploma or GED. 2. Must have completed a Nursing Assistant program and have the skills on the skills checklist. B. EXPERIENCE:
1. One year of patient care experience in an acute care hospital is required. 2.
Knowledge of the hospital environment is required. C. LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION:
1. Certified Nursing Assistant certification is required.2. CPR certification is required. D. EQUIPMENT/SKILLS:
1. Must have the physical and mental ability to perform the skills on the skillschecklist. 2. Must have the ability to follow detailed oral and written instructions and maintain nursing records and charts.3. Ability to interact professionally with patients and families.4. Requires excellent communication and interpersonal skill. E. WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
1. Works in a modern, smoke free, temperature controlled facility. 2.
Must adapt to rapidly changing work load and frequent interruptions. 3.
Ability to stand and walk 90% of working hours.4.
Requires physical stamina to lift and move patients.5.
May be exposed to body fluids and infectious disease.6.
May be floated to other units as needed. F. OTHER:
Must successfully complete the pre-employment/post job offer health screening and the annual screening each year thereafter as an employee.