TMX Finance LLC and Affiliates
Bilingual General Manager
Earn $40K to $150K!
Universal Park, Texas
The TMX Finance family of companies (“TMX Finance”) is one of the largest and fastest growing consumer specialty finance organizations in the United States. With brands that include TitleMax, TitleBucks, InstaLoan, EquityAuto Loan, TMX Credit, and AutoCash, TMX Finance provides a diversified product offering. These brands are represented nationwide and TMX Finance has aggressive plans to double in size over the next three years. The rapid growth of TMX Finance has created a wealth of career opportunities in both our stores and at our corporate offices. If you are looking for a dynamic career with significant earning potential and tremendous advancement opportunities, you’ve come to the right place.
A TMX Finance family company is currently seeking a highly competitive and results driven General Manager to join our amazing team. TMX Finance General Managers are vital to the success of our organization and are instrumental in encouraging store growth and profitability. This role requires a highly charismatic leader who has the ability to develop great relationships and effectively communicate at all levels within the organization. Each General Manager is prepared for success with our comprehensive training program. Building off of your prior experience, you will develop the skills necessary for managing store operating costs, sales and collections, and for growing a positive customer base. Successful candidates will have a winning vision, the ability to motivate individuals, and can develop a team atmosphere while maintaining the company core values.
We offer a competitive benefits package, which includes:
- Competitive base salary with monthly bonus structure
- 401k with matching company contribution
- Flexible Spending Account
- Group Healthcare Plan
- Paid Time Off and paid holidays
- Closed on Sundays!
- Comprehensive training program
- Accelerated career advancement
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage all store operations to ensure that sales transactions, customer payments and collection activities are properly performed in accordance with the Company’s operations procedures and all applicable laws
- Increase store profitability through customer relationship development, community involvement, marketing, soliciting new business sources, employee training and managing all store operating expenses
- Coach, lead and develop all team members to maximize their performance potential
- Direct, prioritize, delegate and supervise the work of all store employees
- Determine and/or approve loan values based off of a comprehensive vehicle appraisal
- Collaborate on recruitment efforts for position openings
- Interview and hire qualified candidates, as well as train current staff on company policies and operational procedures
- Prepare and analyze company reports and communicate information necessary to various levels of management
Specific knowledge, skills and abilities
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Employee management or leadership experience required; retail, sales or financial industries preferred
- Sales-oriented mentality and a passion for great customer service
- Excellent communication skills! This includes both written and verbal communication for successfully relating to your customers, as well as your team of employees
- The desire and ability to work in a fast-paced and rewarding, results-driven environment
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple competing tasks with ease and enthusiasm
- An outgoing and confident personality during interactions with customers and all management levels across the organization
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite to include Word, Excel and Outlook
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) required
Minimum Required Qualifications
- Credit and criminal background check required to include MVR
- Valid driver’s license and car insurance
- Must be at least 19 years of age
- Ability to work store hours of operation, including Saturdays
- Use of personal vehicle required
All TMX Finance entities are Equal Opportunity Employers.