1) Perform complaint evaluations and failure investigations
2) Provide field assurance quality engineering support to the organization
3) Evaluate complaint samples
4) Write, review and approve complaint investigations
5) Assist with failure investigations
6) Prepare and present failure investigation technical discussions
7) Understand various methods of determining root cause for failure investigation
8) Perform data analysis to determine trends using advanced statistical techniques
9) Participate and provide input to training on department/division procedures and policies
10) Understand and follow company procedures on regulatory requirements
11) Provide positive example and actively promote compliance to all standards
12) Maintain a professional working relationship with internal and external customer, divisions and support staff
More questions? Want to know the Salary range? Keep reading.
The best way to get more details is to click ‘Apply’, upload your resume, and ENTER YOUR QUESTIONS in the ‘Cover Letter’ field. A recruiter will call you and answer all of your questions (if they feel you are a fit for the role). Your resume will be kept CONFIDENTIAL – we respect your privacy. Our Recruiters are more likely to respond to your questions if they know you are *seriously* interested, and prefer to know a little bit about your background before calling.
1) Follow our CEO on Twitter for status-updates about your job application:http://www.twitter.com/sterlinghoffman
2) Add our CEO on Facebook:
We will try to respond to your questions privately via Twitter or Facebook only.
TAGS: Biotechnology Jobs, Pharmaceutical Jobs, Medical Device Jobs, Small Molecule, Biologic, Oncology, Hematology, Dermatology, Neurology, Cardiology, Urology, Nephrology, Vaccine, Disease, Drug Development, Surgery, Physician, EMR, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Scientist, R&D, Clinical Research, Clinical Trial, Regulatory Affairs, Nutraceutical, Surgeon, MD, Hospital, Immunology, Quality, QC, Validation, Engineer, QA, Manufacturing, Engineering, Aseptic, Sterility, Hospital, Research and Development, Medical Affairs, Drug Safety