Position Summary: Oversees recruiting, training, management, budget compliance, and overall operations of 4-9 Chipotle restaurants to ensure excellent customer service, high quality foods, crew development, food safety, store cleanliness, and maximum profitability. Maintains communication, acts as a liaison with Chipotle Corporate, and facilitates a focus on Chipotle’s culture and values: high quality food, excellent customer service, and an inviting atmosphere in the restaurants. Responsible for building a strong team through hiring, training, and developing General Managers; providing clear, consistent direction, and recognizing individual and team contributions.
In addition to following Chipotle’s policies and procedures, main accountabilities are as follows:
• Achieves and maintains “Operational Excellence” which includes: Strong financials, successful and well-developed crew and staff, and pristine restaurants that serve excellent food.
• Maintains and drives high standards and expectations around food quality, customer service, food safety, and store cleanliness in every restaurant he/she is responsible for.
• Has a clear understanding of and is able to perform every other job in the restaurant.
• Responsible for all aspects of the restaurants’ performance and is the ultimate decision maker for his/her stores.
• Engages in clear, consistent communications with corporate and restaurant staff on a frequent basis.
• Demonstrates respect for individual employees and appreciation for their efforts and contributions.
• Builds an effective team of employees through recruiting, training, development and meaningful, timely performance feedback.
• Ensures the compliance of Chipotle policies and procedures (people, safety, assets, cash, etc.)
• Depending on the needs of the business and/or department, may complete other duties as assigned to advance a particular project or resolve a business issue
• A.A. in related field or equivalent in education and experience
• PC proficiency
• Proficiency with MS Office Suite
• Strong command of language and general communication skills
• Strong supervisory and organizational skills
• Has consistently demonstrated strong leadership skills in conjunction with commitment to operational and training systems as well as company concept philosophies and people practices
• Demonstrates ability to interact easily with diverse employees
• At least 5 years industry experience with multi-unit supervisory experience preferred
• Restaurateur or higher level experience or equivalent previous work experience required.
• Local store marketing experience desirable
• Excellent knowledge and commitment to the culture and values of Chipotle
Primary Location : NY-Rochester-University of Rochester-(01376)
Work Locations :
University of Rochester-(01376)
1360 Mount Hope Ave
Job : Restaurant Management
Job Posting : May 18, 2012, 4:42:13 PM