Investment Advisors FlsaStatus:
Supports the Private Banker and interacts directly with the client to meet their basic banking needs. Builds effective relationships with Private Banking team to enhance the client experience.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Works under the guidance of the Private Banker, WMA, and other specialists to ensure the Private Banking client experience is delivered.
* In conjunction with the Private Banker and/or WMA, ensures service standards and metrics are met based on client banking needs.
* Takes ownership for resolving client banking issues and notifies Private Banker of status /resolution; can handle more complex issues.
* Assists Private Bankers in the administration of their client relationships.
* May often act as a primary point of contact for the administrative needs of our Private Banking clients.
* Identifies opportunities and cross-sells basic banking products and services to their assigned clients.
* Participates in the Life360 Process as requested.
* Delivers high level of service while maintaining bank integrity, and abiding by both corporate and industry regulations.
* Follows documented banking procedures.
* Effectively works with internal business partners (e.g., call center, funding desk, consumer underwriting, etc.).
* This position requires S.A.F.E. Act registration at the time of employment through the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS). The NMLS web site (mortgage.nationwidelicensingsystem.org) provides the MU4R questions and registration required foremployment in this position.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None.