Sr. Storage Consultant
Softchoice’s mission is simple: to help organizations use technology to become more productive, more competitive and ultimately, more successful. We want to clarify the complexities of technology and provide the resources to push the boundaries of what IT can do for the more than 14,000 businesses we serve across North America. But if you were to ask our partners and customers, they’d tell you what truly makes us different is our people!
Our employees have and continue to be the driving force behind everything we do. Our people innovate; they create new offerings and services and they continue to drive new levels of efficiency in our business. Overall, these exceptional people are living our values, working together to find ways to make a difference to our clients each and every day! Sound like you could be part of this outstanding team?
Sound like you could be part of this outstanding team? Then read on...
Follow us: @asoftchoicelifeResponsibilities:
The Sr. Data Storage Systems Consultant will be responsible for understanding client requirements, architecting, deploying, and supporting data storage solutions and services. Presales support will be required as well, including requirements gathering and documentation, and providing input into creating and reviewing statements of work.
The Sr. Data Storage Systems Consultant must possess an in-depth knowledge and relevant industry certifications in the data storage technologies of one or more of the following vendors:
This is a hands-on position where the successful candidate will be expected to provide high quality service delivery to ensure customer satisfaction. The role requires:
- An ability to proactively review work done in order to ensure excellent quality of service.
- Client focus, strong organizational, project management, and problem solving skills, and knowledge of the Softchoice Professional Services organizational structure, processes, and strategies.
- Strong communication and writing skills.
- Knowledge and broad understanding of industry standard IT Service Delivery concepts, and the ability to envision, design, and implement robust data storage solutions.
- An ability to understand each client’s particular business requirements and then articulate the entire breadth of the relevant storage technology feature set to customers at both the business and technical level.
- Strong influencing and leadership skills are also required.