Our client is currently seeking a driven and ambitious Director of Clinical Education to join their team. This is a unique opportunity for a highly motivated professional who has a go-getter attitude.
1) Serve as the Clinical Service Representative to the policy and procedure committee
2) Maintain system to review, develop and revise clinical standards and procedures
3) Represent the company and department on educational committees and workgroups, policy committees, and professional organizations
4) Construct training materials for implementation of assigned projects and serves as departmental consultant for training projects
5) Work with the HR/Training Department to provide clinical expertise on training topics and ensure that HR/Training objectives that impact clinical services are noted and planned accordingly
6) Serve as a resource to region and facility education/staff development directors to provide training and mentoring
7) Develop and revise ongoing a program of orientation for new staff development coordinators at the facility level
8) Provide region/division training for project implementation and ensure/validate trainer readiness
9) Work with team members to accomplish departmental and company goals
10) Follow appropriate lines of communication and field support teams
More questions? Want to know the Salary range? Keep reading.
The best way to get more details is to click ‘Apply’, upload your resume, and ENTER YOUR QUESTIONS in the ‘Cover Letter’ field. A recruiter will call you and answer all of your questions (if they feel you are a fit for the role). Your resume will be kept CONFIDENTIAL – we respect your privacy. Our Recruiters are more likely to respond to your questions if they know you are *seriously* interested, and prefer to know a little bit about your background before calling.
1) Follow our CEO on Twitter for status-updates about your job application:http://www.twitter.com/sterlinghoffman
2) Add our CEO on Facebook:
We will try to respond to your questions privately via Twitter or Facebook only.
TAGS: Biotechnology Jobs, Pharmaceutical Jobs, Medical Device Jobs, Small Molecule, Biologic, Oncology, Hematology, Dermatology, Neurology, Cardiology, Urology, Nephrology, Vaccine, Disease, Drug Development, Surgery, Physician, EMR, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Scientist, R&D, Clinical Research, Clinical Trial, Regulatory Affairs, Nutraceutical, Surgeon, MD, Hospital, Immunology, Quality, QC, Validation, Engineer, QA, Manufacturing, Engineering, Aseptic, Sterility, Hospital, Research and Development, Medical Affairs, Drug Safety