Our client is currently seeking a driven and ambitious Clinical Research Associate to join their team. This is a unique opportunity for a highly motivated professional who has a go-getter attitude.
1) Conduct site visits (initiation, monitoring, termination)
2) Adhere to FDA and ICH-GCP regulations
3) Adhere to local regulations
4) Ensure the completion and collection of regulatory documents
5) Instruct the site staff in their roles and responsibilities in conducting clinical trials
6) Evaluate and report site performance and protocol compliance
7) Perform data verification of source documents
8) Perform CRFs collection
9) Perform product accountability and supply tracking
10) Ensure completion and collection of SAEs
11) Assist with data validation and resolution of queries
12) Ensure compliance with SOPs
More questions? Want to know the Salary range? Keep reading.
The best way to get more details is to click ‘Apply’, upload your resume, and ENTER YOUR QUESTIONS in the ‘Cover Letter’ field. A recruiter will call you and answer all of your questions (if they feel you are a fit for the role). Your resume will be kept CONFIDENTIAL – we respect your privacy. Our Recruiters are more likely to respond to your questions if they know you are *seriously* interested, and prefer to know a little bit about your background before calling.
1) Follow our CEO on Twitter for status-updates about your job application:http://www.twitter.com/sterlinghoffman
2) Add our CEO on Facebook:
We will try to respond to your questions privately via Twitter or Facebook only.
TAGS: Biotechnology Jobs, Pharmaceutical Jobs, Medical Device Jobs, Small Molecule, Biologic, Oncology, Hematology, Dermatology, Neurology, Cardiology, Urology, Nephrology, Vaccine, Disease, Drug Development, Surgery, Physician, EMR, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Scientist, R&D, Clinical Research, Clinical Trial, Regulatory Affairs, Nutraceutical, Surgeon, MD, Hospital, Immunology, Quality, QC, Validation, Engineer, QA, Manufacturing, Engineering, Aseptic, Sterility, Hospital, Research and Development, Medical Affairs, Drug Safety