FOUNDED IN 2003, Carrington has evolved from a mortgage credit asset manager into a vertically-integrated financial services company that covers virtually every aspect of the single family residential real estate transactions- investments in U.S. real estate and mortgage markets, loan origination and servicing, asset management and property preservation, real estate sales and rental, and title and escrow services.
Carrington Mortgage is a national and international mid-sized company with over 3000 employees with a multi-billion dollar servicing platform. Our retail offices focus on purchasing businesses within the communities that they serve. We have recently expanded our loan programs to assist the underserved credit challenged borrower. Today we are looking to expand further and have multiple sales and management positions available.
Consider Carrington Today:
• We own 16 companies including Carrington Real Estate which gives you direct access to agents across the nation
• Carrington has a variety of loan programs, has a strong commitment to service and has the
expertise to assist the both conventional credit borrower and the credit-challenged borrower with government programs to 550
• Carrington offers stability because it is a well-capitalized institution. We are part of Carrington Capital, a billion dollar Asset Manager, based in Connecticut
• Our branch managers have the choice to be producing or a non-producing manager
As a result of our continuing growth and success, Carrington Mortgage Services, LLC is seeking Dynamic Account Executives for our Wholesale Division! We have TRIPLED our comp plan.
Develops and maintains wholesale mortgage loan production for FHA, USDA, VA, and portfolio loan products. Calls on potential or existing customers as assigned to develop new business or retain existing business. Acts as a liaison between wholesale broker and loan operations.
• Contacts and sets appointments with new and existing wholesale mortgage brokers
• Advises brokers of changes to company policies and procedures
• Assist broker with loan submission process
• Trains brokers on use of available online systems
• Manages loan pipeline to achieve departmental goals and objectives
• Ensures compliance deadlines are met
What is the value proposition to joining the Carrington team?
• Professional account management teams add value for your brokers
• Open target areas
• Competitive compensation plans including quality bonus
• Alternative product offerings in process
• Excellent employee benefits
• Expense account allowance