Our client is currently seeking a driven and ambitious Senior Biostatistician to join their team. This is a unique opportunity for a highly motivated professional who has a go-getter attitude.
1) Ensure that product and study level deliverables are completed on time, of high quality, and in accordance with company, industry and regulatory requirements
2) Set up and maintain SAS programming infrastructure in support of complex clinical trial reporting and submission activities
3) Offer SAS programming support for a variety of activities including but not limited to creating outputs for integrated analyses, clinical study reports, safety monitoring, manuscripts, conferences, ad hoc analyses and exploratory analyses
4) Work with the Clinical Affairs team to establish project requirements
5) Collaborate with functional management across the organization on project deliverables and timelines for projects within area of responsibility
6) Oversee all programming support activities for a clinical program in line with acceptable statistical methodology, timely and accurate data integration, analysis and interpretation of results
7) Oversee the preparation and review of programming deliverables for clinical study reports and scientific presentations and participate in team review of documents
8) Co-ordinate with all Data Management Data Review activities and any other Clinical Study Team Data Review
9) Determine documentation and archival standards of statistical programming deliverables including analysis databases, summaries, programs, and specifications
10) Manage department quality requirements in co-ordination with Regulatory Affairs, Quality Assurance and Information Technology
11) Work with Information Technology in determining computer system resources and database infrastructure requirements
12) Develop, apply and promote consistent programming standards through standard processes and SOPs
More questions? Want to know the Salary range? Keep reading.
The best way to get more details is to click ‘Apply’, upload your resume, and ENTER YOUR QUESTIONS in the ‘Cover Letter’ field. A recruiter will call you and answer all of your questions (if they feel you are a fit for the role). Your resume will be kept CONFIDENTIAL – we respect your privacy. Our Recruiters are more likely to respond to your questions if they know you are *seriously* interested, and prefer to know a little bit about your background before calling.
1) Follow our CEO on Twitter for status-updates about your job application:http://www.twitter.com/sterlinghoffman
2) Add our CEO on Facebook:
We will try to respond to your questions privately via Twitter or Facebook only.
TAGS: Biotechnology Jobs, Pharmaceutical Jobs, Medical Device Jobs, Small Molecule, Biologic, Oncology, Hematology, Dermatology, Neurology, Cardiology, Urology, Nephrology, Vaccine, Disease, Drug Development, Surgery, Physician, EMR, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Scientist, R&D, Clinical Research, Clinical Trial, Regulatory Affairs, Nutraceutical, Surgeon, MD, Hospital, Immunology, Quality, QC, Validation, Engineer, QA, Manufacturing, Engineering, Aseptic, Sterility, Hospital, Research and Development, Medical Affairs, Drug Safety