A local leading organization is currently seeking experienced Accounts Payable Clerks in Lewistown, PA. Responsibilities include; Coordinate with the buyers and suppliers to address accounts payables issues.
Expedite Purchase orders with suppliers. Other accounts payable duties may include, classify, and record numerical data to keep financial records complete. Prior experience with Excel is a must. SAP experience is preferred but not required. May also perform any combination of routine calculating, posting, and verifying duties to obtain primary financial data for use in maintaining accounting records. If you meet the qualifications listed Apply Now!
Drug screen and background checks are required for these positions. Don't delay, apply today! For immediate consideration, please follow these instructions to apply online:
1. Please go to www.adeccousa.com
through INTERNET EXPLORER
2. Click on Apply Now
3. Fill in all sections numbered 1-4 in the area that says Join Us
4. Include zip code 16801
5. Please attach your resume to your application online
Medical Coverage - Access to an affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage plan
401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
1. Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
2. Service Bonus - Rewarding employees who make an extended work commitment
3. Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements
4. State-of-the-Art Career Center - Training and resources available for all employees
5. Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career!
After completing your application, an Adecco representative will contact you. If you have any questions or need assistance, please phone our office at 814-231-0463. Don’t miss out on this Great Opportunity!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled