Create a COE for Quality Assurance in the IT-Shared Services division. This includes clarifying business objectives, building program structure, establishing program direction, working with cross-functional teams, influencing change and providing counsel to senior management. Will oversee the end-to-end program definition and governance. Manages professional employees and contract resources conducting Quality Assurance activities for IT projects and initiatives; may manage business support, technical or production staff.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Works with Project Management and leadership to identify efficient and effective Quality Assurance solutions that are scoped appropriately for budget and schedule assumptions.
2. Ensures that project staffing and resource needs for Quality Assurance tasks and activities are met.
3. Ensures assigned project and operational tasks are completed on time and within budget.
4. Sets priorities for the team to ensure task completion; coordinates work activities with other supervisors and facilitates resource allocation.
5. Performs quality assurance activities as needed
6. Establish and drive the management and communication strategy
7. Identify critical risks and issues, drive issue resolution and demonstrate appropriate risk management.
8. Develops and improves Quality Assurance methods and strategies for projects and IT Services.
9. Establishes training and development of staff.
10. Interprets business issues and adapts work priorities with respect to Quality Assurance.
11. Has in-depth expertise in Quality Assurance discipline and knowledge of the related Service and Project Management disciplines.
12. Other duties as required.
Responsibilities include career development and coaching, performance management, and pay determination and communication.