Nashville, Tenn.-based Bridgestone Americas, Inc. is the U.S. subsidiary of Bridgestone Corporation, the world’s largest tire and rubber company.
Bridgestone Americas and its subsidiaries develop, manufacture and market a wide range of Bridgestone, Firestone and associate brand tires to address the needs of a broad range of customers, including consumers, automotive and commercial vehicle original equipment manufacturers, and those in the agricultural, forestry and mining industries.
The companies are also engaged in retreading operations throughout the Western Hemisphere and produce air springs, roofing materials, and industrial fibers and textiles. The Bridgestone Americas family of companies also operates the world’s largest chain of automotive tire and service centers.
Guided by its One Team, One Planet message, the company is dedicated to achieving a positive environmental impact in all of the communities it calls home.
The Process Steward plays a critical role in leading process integration and alignment, process design recommendations, operational execution, change management, and continuous improvement and optimization of designated processes within the Bridgestone Shared Services scope. The design and implementation efforts of the Process Steward will have a direct correlation to improved productivity & customer/client satisfaction and optimization of Bridgestone’s cost structure.
- Leading efforts to design, maintain and optimize the end-to-end process design for Procure to Pay, Accounting to Recording, and Order to Cash which will require interpreting, resolving, prioritizing and aligning process issues, process change requests and stakeholder expectations.
• Collaborate and consult with the Finance, Shared Services leadership and business stakeholders on matters that may impact process design & enablement, policies & procedures, operational execution, performance measurement, and customer satisfaction across the enterprise.
• Lead process optimization that will include enhancement of controls, automation of manual effort, assuring effective change management & sustainment activities, and elimination of process defects & waste.
• Providing expert-level process support to ensure successful implementation of Bridgestone Shared Services and adherence to process standards
• Leading efforts to identify, prioritize & approve process enhancements, monitoring overall process health & comparing performance against external benchmarks
• Monitoring process performance and taking corrective action where appropriate
• Escalating operational process issues as required
• Facilitating resolution of cross-process issues with multiple process owner